DUNDRUM HOUSE HOTEL. NEW PORT BEACH HOTEL ROSARITO. HOTEL GOLF PACKAGES
Dundrum House Hotel
- Dundrum is the name of several places: in Ireland: *Dundrum, Dublin, a suburb of Dublin city. **Dundrum Town Centre, a shopping centre *Dundrum, County Tipperary ** the Dundrum meteorite of 1865, which fell in Munster, Ireland (see meteorite falls)
- The people living in such a building; a household
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
Dundrum Castle is a Norman castle, situated in the town of Dundrum, County Down, Northern Ireland. It was founded in 1177 by John de Courcy, following his invasion of Ulster. The castle, built to control access into Lecale from the west and south, stands on the top of a rocky hill commanding fine views south over Dundrum Bay and the Mourne Mountains, the lands west towards Slieve Croob and the plains of Lecale to the east. The Castle is a State Care Historic Monument in the townland of Dundrum, Co. Down.
Dundrum Co Dublin
Formed in 1973, the church held their services in Taney Church of Ireland parish hall for the next four years. A building was purchased from Wesley College and subsequently opened as Dundrum Methodist in January 1978. The church now boasts many church and community activities requiring the extension of two rooms, a new porch and kitchen opened in 2006.
Related topics: woodstock inn millstream hotels near george mason university the madison loews hotel blue sands hotel principe hotel catania tower house hotel halifax hotel stars rating bluewater hotel and casino bed and breakfasts in hastings