BOUTIQUE ACCOMMODATION DUNEDIN. SWAN MOTEL.
Boutique Accommodation Dunedin
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- Lodging; room and board
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- A boutique, from the French word for "shop," is a small shopping outlet, especially one that specializes in elite and fashionable items such as clothing and jewellery.
- An agency that provides a limited service, such as one that does creative work but does not provide media planning, research, etc. Usually, this refers to a relatively small company.
- A small store selling fashionable clothes or accessories
- a shop that sells women's clothes and jewelry
- A business that serves a sophisticated or specialized clientele
- A city and port on South Island in New Zealand, founded in 1848 by Scottish settlers; pop. 113,900
- A resort city in western Florida, on the Gulf of Mexico, west of Tampa; pop. 34,012
- The Dunedin (1876-82) was the first ship to complete a truly successful transport of refrigerated meat. In its capacity, it helped set the stage for New Zealand's success as a major provider of agricultural exports, notwithstanding its extreme remoteness from most markets.
- Dunedin , (Otepoti) is the second-largest city in the South Island of New Zealand, and the principal city of the Otago Region. It is also considered to be one of the four main urban centres for historic, cultural, and geographic reasons.
- Dunedin or the City of Dunedin or the Town of Dunedin was a parliamentary electorate in the city of Dunedin in Otago, New Zealand. It was one of the original electorates created in 1853 and existed, with two breaks, until 1905. Most of the time, it was a multi-member electorate.
The city of Dunedin is the capital of the Otago region of NZ's South Island and home to the Speights brewery, cadbury chocolate factory, Highlanders rugby team and apparently the World's steepest street - although I'm pretty sure we have steeper streets in Wales!
Related topics: quality inn suites biltmore south cheap hotels washington dc area avoca accommodation seattle bed and breakfast inns top hotels in thailand swiss hotel shanghai luxor las vegas resort hotel hotels near seattle convention center americas best value inn seatac